Visitors to Glacier Media’s REW.ca can now select property Top 10 lists and see which homes are ‘trending’ in a new initiative launched this week.
Users can view ‘Top 10s’ in an array of categories in the most popular cities in British Columbia and Ontario, Canada. Visitors can see what’s trending by most viewed, most/least expensive, largest/smallest and most recently listed by visiting www.rew.ca/top-homes.
“Browsing real estate has become similar to scrolling through your social channels. It fulfils our curiosity about what’s out there and available,” said Ian Martin, REW’s Director of Industry Development and Partnerships. “REW’s Top Homes gives real estate enthusiasts an easy way to instantly look up the Top 10 most trending home in their favourite categories.”
Top Homes highlights include:
- Top 10 Least Expensive Listings in Toronto
- Top 10 Most expensive Listings in Toronto
- Top 10 Smallest Listings in Toronto
- Top 10 Largest Listings in Toronto
- Top 10 Least Expensive Listings in Vancouver
- Top 10 Most expensive Listings in Vancouver
- Top 10 Smallest Listings in Vancouver
- Top 10 Largest Listings in Vancouver