Glacier FarmMedia, a division of Glacier Media, specializes in Agriculture Products serving Farmers and Agri-businesses across Canada and the northern US. Are you a UI/UX Designer who is ready to help take our digital products to the next level? We are looking for someone with a passion for design and a focus on optimizing the user experience. We work in a highly collaborative environment, where each member of the team is expected to bring innovative solutions to business problems for our users and customers.
What we’re looking for:
Our team requires a UX/UI Designer who can help shape digital innovation across various projects and brands, identifying user needs and behaviors to create products that are intuitive, effective, and impactful. The UX/UI Designer will help to design new online experiences, to experiment and iterate with existing web solutions, and to collaborate with stakeholders to create new digital experiences.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX/UI design.
- Extensive experience with Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
- Extensive experience in design and prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Axure, Principle, AdobeCC, nVision)
- Extensive experience executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand and gather requirements and design mock-ups and branding that meets user needs and product vision
- A strong understanding of responsive design and the ability to design for both mobile and desktop screens.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- A UI/UX portfolio with demonstrated ability in designing for the web in a thoughtful way
- Experience working in an “Agile/Sprint/Kanban” project management system such as JIRA
Please apply to hr[at]farmmedia[dot]ca or submit via job posting. If sending direct, you must include the job title in the subject line. All applicants must apply with a resume and cover letter clearly stating salary expectations, no later than July 31, 2022.
Glacier FarmMedia is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our team and communities. Should you need accommodation at any point in the process, please advise us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls or office visits pertaining to this posting.